Responsible for updating billing systems, following up of payments collection, reconciling accounts, monitoring payment-related customer account. Review financial records and prepare reports.
Maintain accounts receivable customer’s files , Review all documents and preparing the statistical posting for fleet and leasing companies , Cash payments & credit payments , Preparing the Renew & final traffic letters to the credit customers and Clearing the accounts.
Follow on daily invoices and daily collection progress.
Monthly Closing entries, running the accrual program, review the invoices before delivered to customers and distributors. it pay)
investigate and resolve customer queries and problem
- BSC degree.
- Proper understanding of Automotive operations.
- English language proficiency both written and spoken.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Minimum of 1 -3 Year in the same position.
Job holder Profile:
Apply from HERE
- Has the ability to influence others.
- Command a disciplined level of follow up & follow through.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Problem Solving & decision making skills.