Support the product manager in restructuring & developing retail banking products that help new market segments penetration and increase customer acquisitions.
• Provide support for product manager in developing the business case with necessary market assessment information, current market practices, product offerings & competition offering.
• Close liaison with Credit Risk in formulating and maintaining credit policies that suits the customer needs without compromising the risk.
• Liaise with change and Operations & Technology teams for development of processes, infrastructure and IT capability.
• Liaise with Finance Planning & Analytics for developing and maintaining the detailed product profitability reports. Post launch, the requirement will be effective portfolio monitoring.
• Monitor performance of Product Line against key measures. Report results with recommendations about performance.
• Ensure up to date knowledge is kept about developing technologies and implemented as appropriate.
• Own end – to – end product life cycle
• The role holder will be responsible for the Product Mix, and Product positioning of all existing and new products in the specified product line.
• Support product manager in managing product performance against the set targets.
• Review the key aspects of the income statements for products such as revenues, expenses, losses and provisions etc.
• Implement governance, risk, compliance and control in line with bank policies
• Interface with credit risk and operations to ensure that there is a broad understanding of the product processing requirements and meeting business set targets.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong communications & presentation skills
Job requirements :
• Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree (Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields of study)
• Minimum Experience: fresh graduates up to 3 years banking experience.
• Languages: Arabic & English (Excellent) Written and spoken
Apply from Here