Google Analytics for Beginners
Google Analytics for Beginners shows new users how to create an account implement tracking code and set up data filters. You will learn how to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports and set up dashboards and shortcuts. The course will also demonstrate how to analyze basic Audience Acquisition and Behavior reports and set up goals and campaign tracking.
This course covers Google Analytics primarily for measuring website traffic. To learn about new capabilities that bring app and web analytics together visit Analytics Help.
Unit 1: Introducing Google Analytics
- Lesson 1: Why digital analytics?
- Lesson 2: How Google Analytics works
- Lesson 3: Google Analytics setup
- Lesson 4: How to set up views with filters
Unit 2: The Google Analytics Interface
- Lesson 1: Navigating Google Analytics
- Lesson 2: Understanding overview reports
- Lesson 3: Understanding full reports
- Lesson 4: How to share reports
- Lesson 5: How to set up dashboards and shortcuts
Unit 3: Basic Reports
- Lesson 1: Audience reports
- Lesson 2: Acquisition reports
- Lesson 3: Behavior reports
Unit 4: Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking
- Lesson 1: How to measure Custom Campaigns
- Lesson 2: Tracking campaigns with the URL Builder
- Lesson 3: Use Goals to measure business objectives
- Lesson 4: How to measure Google Ads campaigns
- Lesson 5: Course review and next steps