Some jobs in this level are responsible for orienting new sales representatives regarding their areas of operations and assigned pharmacies. Other jobs in this level are responsible for visiting doctors to promote particular products disseminate product information and convey company messages to achieve monthly sales targets.
• Follows all relevant Sales procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job in the Sales function to ensure continuity of work.
• Visits doctors in private clinics or hospitals on a daily basis to promote particular products disseminate product information and convey company messages to achieve monthly sales target.
• Collates accurate and prompt basic sales information and enters them on the CRM system on a daily basis to be revised by the Field Sales Supervisor.
• Coordinates and communicates with sales representatives and direct manager on a daily basis to achieve sales targets.
• Acquires the necessary knowledge of all of the companys products and/or services in order to help increase sales.
• Complies with all relevant safety quality health and environmental procedures and code of conduct to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
• B.Sc. degree in Pharmacy or equivalent.
• 0 - 2 years of related experience
• Initiative & Drive for Results
• Customer Focus Internal/External
• Collaboration & Teamwork
• Communication & Influence
Functional Competencies :
• Computer Skills
• Clients & Prospects Knowledge
• English Language
• Brand Knowledge
Apply From Here