· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
· Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
· Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
· Good knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
· Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
· Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
· Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· 10th of Ramadan residents only.
Email [email protected]
Location: 10th of Ramadan
المصدر | من هنا