About the job
Responsible for executing a variety of operational processes related to deal fulfilment and contract maintenance under the supervision of senior team members.
- Extract and send system reports to clients on a daily basis.
- Update the facility’s daily position and report it to the Business Development department.
- Update the log including: complaints, cheques, promissory notes, assignments, agreements, legal and transactional documents.
- Prepare all necessary documents required to process files with the assigned banks.
- Ensure proper record keeping (archiving), timely and accurate data entry in coordination with other team members.
- Monitor the clients’ repayment patterns and follow-up in case of any delays
- Compile data and prepare reports as requested.
- Ensure compliance in all applicable AML/CTF rules and regulations as required in the conduct of your role.
- Ensure timely completion of all relevant AML/CTF training provided by the Group.
- Ensure response to AML, CTF & sanctions inquiries in a timely manner.
- Analyst: 0-1 years’ experience in operations in a financial institution. Associate: Minimum 2 years’ experience in operations in a financial institution
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Power point).
- Excellent command of Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet challenging deadlines, and to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Attention to details; ensure deliverables are always of a high quality.
Any other tasks required within the general scope of the department
Thank you for your interest in applying to EFG Hermes. Due to the high volume of applications/interest, please note that we are only able to respond directly to applicants that are shortlisted for interviews.
Apply for here