We Are Hiring Regulatory Affairs Specialist
– Prepare, assemble, and present the documentation required for submission to regulatory authorities in order to register the company new products and maintain existing registrations.
– Maintain regulatory files in a format consistent with requirements.
– Document, track and store regulatory documents properly.
– Act as regulatory representative in different internal committees
Job Requirement :
– Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
– 0-3years experience in a similar position
– V. Good command of English language written & spoken
– Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Please send your updated resume on the following Email with mentioning Regulatory Affairs Specialist in the subject line.