Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Having monthly and weekly plan for visits of all customers with R.O plants operated by ANCI Chemicals to ensure effective operation.
2. Having complete reports of each plant during visits including complete data of the plant.
3. Start up of Chemical treatment programs in Reverse Osmosis units.
4. Follow up on the operated units with updated reports to be discussed with the account manager.
5. Monitor Chemical stock for each site.
6. Can handle the customer or operator if needed- to maintain customer satisfaction.
7. The ability for on call service needs on site at 24 hour basis for urgent technical needs.
- Monitoring Reverse Osmosis unit parameters: flowmeters, gauges, pressure drop,etc.
- Ability of applying normalization of Reverse Osmosis units.
- Ability of performing Chemical cleaning for R.O units.
- Ability of performing probe test for R.O membranes.
- Determine and apply chemical feed rates and adjust chemical dosing.
- Ability of calibrating dosing pumps.
- Performs minor corrective maintenance on plant equipment.
- Knowledge of Operation and service of reverse osmosis units.
- Knowledge of Methods and techniques of preventive operation conditions.
- Understand water treatment basics.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand R.O mechanical problems.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and recommend sound solutions to problems of routine nature.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills (English language) including oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential matters.
- Ability to adjust work schedule to perform necessary duties.
Education : Chemist