About the job
- Drive awareness and understanding of the company strategic direction
- Support in the strategy communication campaigns and events during launch to ensure companywide awareness and understanding of the company strategic direction and the role they play in driving the company performance.
- Delivering regular communications for all staff through a range of channels
- Implement and ensure the delivery and quality of various internal communications projects for s. holders Commercial (Consumer & Enterprise) ,Customer Care & Retail
- Will have individual contributor role, apply his/her internal communications skills/expertise (writing, editing and creative support) to communication
- Assess measure and evaluate the effectiveness of specific internal communications programs using established metrics, manage reporting, and suggest enhancements as needed
- Develop processes for improved delivery on internal communications projects and promote the usage of time-saving tools / templates, etc
- Ensures messages communicate accurate, timely, strategically relevant information targeted to audience Internal Branding Strategy
- Manage our Brand internally for our employees to ensure brand advocacy and usage of our branding guidelines
- Design and implement a strategic plan for the Internal Branding across all Vodafone premises aligning it with the company strategy and brand supporting company key messages Manage Commercial Communication
- Design, build and supervise the implementation of all Commercial communication internally through different internal communications channels and activation
- Enhance the use of digital and online channels (DWP) through segmentation approach
- Enhance the use of digital and online tools to promote internal communications messages across all employees
- Ensure the delivery of the messages based on the right audience through segmented approach.
IC Engagement BP Role and Department SPOC
- Lead assigned Engagement initiatives with all underlying projects to increase brand advocacy and continuously increase our engagement index score in the People Survey through an extensive communication campaign that includes Ramadan Experience, employee appreciation day, short videos production…etc)
- Actively contribute as IC delegate to handle all requests related to Resourcing, P&FM , MIS , OE , Retail, CC, D&I, PR (External Comms), Supply Chain and manage their requests and align with IC Head to satisfy the departments needs related to internal comms function.
- Work on IC overall calendar and channels management to make it fully governed and accurate to have full visibility on our annual plan and to create the right balance with all the stake holders communication for effective communications
- Contribute to events management and team several activities and initiatives to gain knowledge and further explore the rest of internal comms areas.
- +2 year in internal/external comms
- Job Languages: excellent English language Technical Skills Excellent in generating content
- Able to work/create designs Events management
Apply for here