Who are we and what do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company that is passionate about its people. Our people vision says Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. We are proud to promote purpose diversity inclusion learning and work-life integration – we are a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work
Handles logistics and administrative responsibilities relating to payroll administration and training programs and ensures the operational delivery of related material. This is done mainly through shared service centers designed to optimize efficiency and costs.
Your Role – Magic happens when you bring great people together!
- Contribute to review of the processes templates and procedures based on experience to build the HR Shared Services and/or for continuous improvement purposes.
- Process data in accordance with reciprocal commitments.
- Collaborate with the team in all HR Services administration operations (Benefits Learning and payroll variables)
- Provide the requestor with the expected production (Ex: contracts HR Letters…)
- Provide specific deliverables upon request and ensure the quality of these deliverables.
- Answer HR-related questions asked by the managed population.
- Guarantee the quality and consistency of employee Master Data
- Reports directly to HR Services Manager
Bachelor Degree in Accounting Business Administration Human Resources
Experience: 1-4 relevant experience in HR
Languages: Fluent in Arabic and English.
Personal & Soft Skills:
Proactive problem solver and organized individual who can manage to work with deadlines. Able to work with high demand and collaborative team players. Ability to communicate and manage communications between different stakeholders. Internal team or actors.
apply from here