Customer care and advocacy
• Meeting and greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with them and providing outstanding customer service.
• Assisting in answering all types of first level enquiries relating to British Council activities in country.
• Using aligned methods to drive a better customer experience and sharing customers insights and recommendations to enhance and improve customer journey.
• Contacting customers via phone or face to face to relay information needed for all types of provided services and data gathering needed for surveys.
• Submitting and escalating complaints with regards to the complaint handling policy.
• Assist at offsite events where Customer Service support is required
About You (essential requirements for the role): we are looking for someone who
• With the right to work and live in Egypt
• University Degree or equivalent
• English B2.
• One-year professional experience in dealing with customers face to face / front line or call centre.
• Excellent Microsoft Applications
التقديم| من هنــــــــا