About the job
Primary Job Function
Assist the marketing team in handling business-related tasks, documentation, and secretarial responsibilities.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Ensure proper and complete documentation for marketing activities, events, and materials production jobs.
- Improve filing of documents and promotional materials.
- Track promotional materials inventory, movement & invalidation dates.
- Initiate Promotional Requests, Business Travel Requests & Purchase Orders.
- Follow-up the settlement of invoices; including following-up with initiators and vendors to collect all the needed documents for the related activity.
- Follow up with the accounting team for pending payment, whenever needed.
- Ensure the implementation of a well-organized filing system, to allow an easy access to all documents and at any given time.
- Support in fulfilling the audit Monitoring requirements.
- Arrange required reservations for meetings, conferences, either local or international (Hotels, Air tickets, etc…).
- Organize required meetings, including meeting room reservations, AV equipment, coordination of meals and making sure the meeting room preparation is fulfilled.
- Take meeting minutes and send them to the meeting attendees.
- Collect & consolidate the monthly & travel plans of the team.
- Handle all the logistics related to the team travel plans and bookings.
- Raise Health Insurance claims for the team.
Skills & Job Requirements
- University graduate.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Apps.
- Effective communication & negotiation skills.
- Efficient problem-solving skills.
- Hard worker & self-motivated.
- Previous work experience in similar job is a plus.
Apply for here