About the job
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Create purchasing orders for Indirect Materials and Services (IMS)
- Handle all taxes validation and calculation
- Analyze payment on time for vendor, coordinate and communicate solutions
- Implement invoice verifications controls to ensure quality
- Act as a point of contact for internal users and suppliers
- Focus on standardization of the process & tools
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- SAP experience is a plus
Apply for here