Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
We are looking for an experienced and result focused payment application associate to be a part of our account receivable process by applying incoming payments to the correct customer account and receivable invoices. We process high volumes of transactions and remittances, as well as reconciling items from the company financial interests. As a part of our team .You will create monthly reports for relevant stakeholders and management observing all relevant regulations.
A day in the life of...
- Setting up payment application rules, applying tolerances and health checks and using accuracy controls.
- Receive and post payments by ensuring payment identification and applying it on SAP to the customer ledger. This will be done by checking the bank statement and identifying the payment received related to which customer, and posts payment to customer account based on posting rules and filters.
- Follow up on unidentified payments as they are treated as exceptions and are subject to an exception management process for investigation and resolution.
- Receive and digitize remittance advice by reconciling the remittance advise received for the payments and matching with our rebate agreements and creation of deduction.
- Reconcile and apply payments
- Follow up on missing or unclear remittance advise with collection team.
- Resolve unapplied payments, by checking bank and customer portals for missing documentation.
What Will Make You Successful
- 0-2 years of experience in Accounting field
- Experience working in Cross-functional teams
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Result Focus
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Bilingual English & Arabic.
Apply for here