About the job
Reports to Instock Manager
Location: Arkan Plaza, Sheikh Zayed, Cairo, Egypt
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services - noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
We are creating the Middle East local digital champion and are looking for world-class talent to join our team.
Who will excel?
We شre looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We are searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over reliance.
Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best - in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.
Is this you?
About the role
A Instock Intern will be responsible to support in maintaining health inventory level and support the current team in daily operations.
· Manage inbound shipments: fill rate, ASNs, operational issues, lead time.
· Achieve and maintain high instock rates on replenishment programs.
· Manage inventory, inventory health, item-level forecasting.
· Participate in manufacturer and vendor reviews; drive vendor operational improvement through measurement and process improvement .
· Interact with operations teams and drive efficiencies through team collaboration.
· Support in analyzing inventory position and SKU performance to determine inventory liability, determine exit strategy for unproductive inventory requirements.
· Gradates - Fresh Grades are welcome to apply.
· Excellent English profile.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft skills.
· Excellent Communication skills.
· Ability to understand and analyze huge data.
· Full Commitment along program timeline.
Internship Program Timeline:
Timeline: 6 months – Fulltime.
Apply for here