Bachelors degree in communications, marketing, or a related field. (OR) at least 1 year proven social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
Good experience in photoshop and graphic designs.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Basic (4500 L.E)
Transportation (500 L.E)
• Develop, implement and manage multiple social media platforms.
• Create monthly editorial calendars and schedules.
Create, edit, proofread and publish well-structured social media content using keyword searching tools and SEO guidelines to optimize content.
• Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
Provide a visual brief for the art department to perfectly visualize ideas.
• Remove, manage and report any inappropriate problems.
• Track and analyze competitors platforms and marketing activities on weekly basis.
• Review the assigned accounts on daily basis.
• Review and moderate all our company pages user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post-, or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with communicated guidelines and policies.
• Content creation & simple post editing.
• Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, and other similar social media platforms, adapting methodology where appropriate.
التقديم| من هنــــــا