- HR Shared Services process and Service Level Agreement management experience: 0-1 years.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Process management and continuous improvement with a focus on optimization and productivity.
- Very good English language skills.
- Fresh graduate with 0-1 years of experience
- Act as a first line support between employees & the HR staff.
- Log received queries on ticketing system.
- Resolve queries quickly and efficiently or direct the employee to the right channel.
- Identify recurring problems, report trends to management, and recommend possible solutions or correction procedures.
- Resolve as many requests as possible on first call resolution, thereby reducing the number of inquiries redirected to next level of support.
- Prepare weekly & monthly analysis report about Call center activities.
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their entitlements.
- Deliver services at the defined at the Service Level Agreements/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements.
- Partner with team to execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes.
- Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution.
- Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed
التقديم| من هنـــــــا