Internship Start Date: 6 September, 2022
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Location: Virtual / Cairo Office, Egypt
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it transforming our customers businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
So if your desire to work in leading-edge technology is matched by your drive to make a difference then the Project Management Internship is the right challenge for you.
What you will do:
In this role you will be part of an actively growing Customer Success (CX) team. The Customer Success organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. A key component of the Advance Services portfolio is our Project Management capability and expertise. You would be supporting Project Management team in their daily tasks as well as take part in hands-on training on projects assisted by an experienced Cisco Project Manager.
On an average day this means:
• Assistance in successful completion of customer projects led by Project Managers.
• Ensuring the accuracy of project data in internal tools and systems.
• Active participation in Team life and ensuring effective communication between team members.
• Assisting project managers in performing project administration activities.
What we can offer you:
• Opportunity to shadow technology professionals and understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies
• Understanding of core Project Management knowledge areas
• Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
• Paid internship
What you will need to succeed:
• Currently pursuing a bachelor or a master degree in IT, Project management, Computer Science or Business degrees or recent graduate eligible to internship
• You are fluent in English (written and verbal) and Arabic
• Must be able to work in Egypt without any visa sponsorship
• Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
• A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
• View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
• Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
• Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
• Holding Cisco Certifications (e.g.,CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.
Apply for here