Dear University Students in Egypt,
Do you want to transform the everyday?
Get one of the best exposures to prepare for real work life experience?
Learn form the best industry experts?
If yes, then it time to book your seat in Siemens Best-in-Class Summer Internship Program.
This year the program aims to provide practical work experience combined with a structured learning one!
Our application window will be open until 4th of June, 2022. Only online applications will be considered.
Please apply via below link.
Who we are?
In everything we do... We always act responsibly. We strive for excellence. We relentlessly innovate.
Our internship defines the commitment of Siemens Egypt to provide short-term supervised work experience to students in their specific field of study or career aspiration.
Complementary to their studies, Siemens offers students the possibility to gather first practical work experience in parallel to their academic education.
As a provider of Internships, we believe in our responsibility to develop young talents. Furthermore, the internship programs for students paves a long-term recruitment strategy through association with Siemens.
Providing working and educational possibilities for students is a strong means of employer branding that allows Siemens to strengthen its position in the local and global market and helps to fill the Talent Pipeline for future hires.
Your Role - Challenging & Digital!
• Fulfill tasks set out by mentors from their respective departments.
• Learns and acquires respective theory and know how, techniques, methods, tools and processes in the respective area.
• Performs operations and activities as assigned by mentor or supervisor.
What we need from you?
• Dynamic and Energetic personality
• Ability to multitask.
• Have the appetite to learn and develop continuously by adopting a growth mindset
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
What do I need to know?
· This is a full-time in-person internship program that requires commitment of your time during the months of July and August
· We will do our best to map you to the track you choose!
Who can apply?
Graduates of 2022 – 2023 or Fresh graduates
• Engineering (Electrical , Mechatronics, Electronics, Power, Communication, Computer, Control )
• Business Management (Includes all disciplines)
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Apply for here