Were hiring at Emonovo (MENA Leading Ed-tech platform)
Position: Office Manager
Salary range: 4000 to 6000 EGP (depends on your level and
Location: Emonovo office at Dokki, Cairo, Egypt.
Type: Full-time position – 5 days per week – working hours might be changing depending on job needs
- Overseeing general office operation.
- File and update contact information of employees and external partners.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Support Management in planning for in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Write emails, memos and letters.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Follow-up with employees and assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and
- 1 to 3 years of experience in office administration/management.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. (Proficiency in google suite is a plus).
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability.
- Organizational skills
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a good command of the English Language; written, spoken.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Value the intensity and open-endedness of a small organization over the stability and comfort of a larger corporation.
Once you join Emonovo, you will get onboarding training based on your personal assessment to be able to understand your job and execute it effectively.قدم| من هنا