The teller operations role is the front end of the organisation involving direct interaction with customers. The role serves as a one point interface for most customers for their daily banking needs and also involves some of the most critical banking requirements including cash and vault management
Quality & Service:
- Receive and process cash / cheque deposits from customers.
- Process all cash/ operational transactions within limits that can not be affected at Self- Service Zone.
- Verifying customers signatures within limit and obtain proper verification for over limit.
- Process special instructions concerning TDs & all sundries transactions.
- Handle customer inquiries/ issues & escalating complaints to Operation Head.
- Ability to handle large volumes of cash.
- CBE, Compliance, Audit, Procedures:
- Preparing Cash Reports
- Ensure abiding by & implementation of all Bank policies and procedures as per set limits and given signature authority as well as all compliance/ CBE requests.
- Spot and handle all cross-selling opportunities for opening account to beneficiaries of cheques or transfers
- And any other assigned tasks.