Curenta is a digital healthcare startup that is smoothing long term care operations especially medications management and medical consultations
We are an ultra-growth startup, based in California, USA. We are looking for talents who are go-getters, self-driven, and comfortable with multi-tasking while enjoying the vibes of doubling the business every month.
We are currently looking for Pharmacy Billing Specialist to join our team. This position will be remotely (Egypt-based), conducted with all necessary hardware and software.
A Pharmacist Billing Specialist is responsible for organizing patient medical costs and sending invoices to collect payment from patients and their insurers. Their duties include reviewing claims and invoices, calling patients to discuss payment and develop reasonable payment plans, entering patient data into administrative systems and recording information about outstanding claims.
Pharmacy Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process and enter medical bill information, collected from a medical providers bill into Curentas computerized software system.
- Process medical insurance claims, posting bill amounts and calculating copayments
- Reviewing to ensure the supporting medical documentation supports the services being billed by the medical provider
- Explain technical medical information to patients
- Process medical
- Provide customers with information about the uses, effects, or interactions of drugs
- Calculate anticipated drug use for a prescribed period
- Answer telephone inquiries, referring callers to pharmacists when necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $400 Basic + $200 Bonus
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in medical billing
- Possess excellent data entry keying skills to ensure medical bills will be priced correctly and in accordance with jurisdictional requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, sharp customer service skills and to be able to work independently.
- Being detailed, organized and task oriented
- Prior experience in computerized data entry environment along with medical terminology is preferred but not required.
- Ability to speak clearly so customers can understand
- Ability to arrange information or actions in certain order or pattern according to the set of rules
- Basic computerized skills, such as sending emails, typing, and using spreadsheets
- The ability to interact virtually with clients and patients
التقديم من هنا