Bookkeeping Supervisor (Remote) - Accountants on Air - STJEGYPT
Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 3-5 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: Not mentioned
Salary Type : Net Salary
Location: Cairo - EG
About the job
- Secures financial operations by monitoring and approving financial processing, reporting, and auditing.
- Supervises staff accountants and clerical staff to assure that the department accomplishes accounting objectives by selecting, onboarding, assigning, managing, and mentoring employees.
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews, resolving problems, and identifying system improvements.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Protects organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups and following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed action.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and analyzing trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Apply for here
للمزيد من الوظائف فى تخصص