Responsibilities for Administrative Coordinator:
- Provide assistance to staff, managers, and senior-level officers as needed
- Create, prepare, and deliver reports to various departments
- Receive and forward communications to different staff and departments
- Organize meetings and meeting schedules for each department
- Perform clerical duties, such as answering phone calls, and responding to emails
- Coordinate with human resources to handle interviews and recruitment process.
- Ensure conference rooms and other meeting spaces are prepared prior to use
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Time Management Skills
- Graduated and undergraduate are welcome.
- Familiar with customer relationship management CRM System
Qualifications for Administrative Coordinator:
- Associates degree in office administration may be preferred
- Entry-level positions 0-1 years experience Students are welcomed to apply
- Intermediate level of experience with productivity tools, such as sales force, google sheets and drives
- Familiarity with office equipment
- Comfort using business email system, such as Microsoft Outlook
- Highly organized and able to create an organized and easy-to-follow system for others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties simultaneously
- Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
- Strong communication skills
- Fixed Shift from 3 PM to 11 PM.
- Salary 5,000 Net EGP
- 5 working days 2 days off from Monday to Friday.
التقديم | من هنــــــــــا