Supervise and support and provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Response to queries runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions. Make sure documentation is well met related to the operation Support.
Duties & Key Accountabilities:
• Install computer equipment and its peripherals both for full network set-up and for end-user workstations.
• Printing, Scanning, and copier services. Provide primitive training to end-users
• End-user support for all user devices including PCs, Tablets, and Mobile phones
• Receiving user calls and inquiries and responding according to agreed SLA
• Escalating problems to vendor and following up until case closure
• Reporting user requests and problems to the IT Management
• Enhancing user productivity by suggesting new solutions or enhancements to existing ones
• On-call support outside of working hours according to agreed SLA
• Asset Management for all IT Assets
• Hands-On technical experience in deploying, configuring, and supporting Infrastructure standard applications including but not limited to (Windows client, Drivers, Outlook, Antivirus, mobile applications, office, Autodesk,)
• BSc degree in Communication Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
• Experience in Ticketing Systems
• Microsoft office Experience
• CCNA, MCSE
• Knowledge in virtualization, San storage, office 365, Endpoints, system center family Preferred
• 0-2 years working experience
للتقديم من هنا