We are looking for a skilled accountant to perform a
variety of accounting tasks mainly related to processing accounts
payable and revenues based on the monthly cycle. Main duties are
expected to be performed accurately and in a timely manner in accordance
with US GAAP standards. Additional duties will be assigned by team
members as needed.
- Enter customer revenue checks and customer information.
- Enter vendor invoices and vendor information.
- Enter deposit information.
- Ensure accuracy of data entered as it compares to source documents received.
- Maintain Vendor and Customer records.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
(such as reconciliations, research/track information, and analyze data
- Other special projects assigned on an as needed basis.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or business-related field
- 2-5 Years of accounting or accounting-related experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in English written and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of GAAP or US GAAP is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work alone or within a team environment
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry is a plus
Apply for here