Highly qualified Financial Reporting Accountant who is able to deliver
audited financial statements with comprehensive footnotes. Adept in
creating documentation to accompany financial documents solving complex
regulatory and financial issues and developing financial reporting
policies and procedures. Specializes in preparing Group & regulatory
information creating detailed financial reports and presenting complex
information to a management team.
• Responsible for preparing and submitting all reporting
requirements in terms of Group and regulatory requirements on a
monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annual basis.
• Running the monthly closing Activities across all finance functions with proper handling of the closing Agenda
• Managing and complying VF group requirements and apply all accounting policies and guidelines.
• Ensure accurate accounting treatment and abidance by the
Egyptian and International accounting standards, as well as local tax
• Mange all balance sheet in-depth review according to the group policy and the finance operations model.
• Group League KPIs reporting and communication.
• Data analytics on trial balance, certification tool accounts review and FOM compliance.
• Manage to resolve any discrepancies if any between VF EGY and the Group peer review team.
• Manage all FIN system access
• EVO Releases FIN SPOC E2E cycle.
• Manage local & group finance projects E2E cycle.
• Execution and compliance with internal control policies and procedures.
• Assist with researching and documenting technical accounting matters and monitoring emerging accounting standards.
• Other responsibilities and ad hoc projects as assigned.