The purpose of this role is to perform and support the lower risk standard Financial reporting and control activities required each month quarter and year-end.
The purpose of this role is to perform and support the standard Operational Finance activities as detailed in the end-to-end transaction process documentation for which the role relates Order to Cash Purchase to Pay Record to Report.
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures and maintains process documentations and ensuring audit compliance.
- Executes process deliverables as required by the process ensuring error free processing.
- Executes changes to Master Data and its impact across multiple systems and processes following clear definitions.
- Engages with stakeholders to understand the requirements set expectations address concerns and discuss them with their Operations Manager.
- Initiates and assists in continuous process improvements.
- Escalates issues without delay to the Operations Manager and suggest action plans to get these resolved.
- Provides accurate timely information to support external internal and client audits.
- Delivers accurate and reliable output from specific tasks during monthly quarterly and annual reporting processes.
- Prepares relevant statutory reporting.
- Works effectively with other teams and stakeholders in other finance pillars.
- Through their work assists in supporting compliance with group policies on financial reporting and internal controls.
- Supports the audit process liaising with external audit on appropriate workstreams.
- BSc in Accounting.
- Fluent in English.
- Work experience as an Accountant.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software Visual Dolphin is preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
للتقديم اضغط هنا