About the job
Business Unit: United Al Saqer Group (UASG)
The Human Resources Team within the UASG are a diverse & effective team that strives for organizational continuity with best-in-class results. Overall the Human Resources Department at UASG provides various HR-related services to the Head office and all UASG group subsidiaries.
Are you a diversified professional looking for a role within an ambitious Company? Are you confident, able to influence, challenge and build relationships at all levels?
We are recruiting a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our exceptional Human Resources Department. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone with proven Talent Acquisition experience who is personable and capable to quickly establish their credibility.
If you are excited by a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on an organization then this is the opportunity for you.
We want to encourage you to grow and challenge yourself because when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences together and with our customers….
…. Sounds like YOU? Then read on.
- Review and maintain recruitment policies and procedures and monitor their implementation within the Group.
- Develop Company Branding in order to attract and retain key talent.
- Develop, recommend, and execute tools for selection and hiring, including social media platforms to aid in attracting top talent for the Group.
- Partner with CHRO and General Managers to deliver value-added services including market intelligence, competitor mapping, talent pooling, and diversity initiatives.
- Partner with senior management to design and implement optimal sourcing strategies for their businesses, including leveraging various internal and external sources, including vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Deliver a consistent, high quality candidates and partners experience through professionalism and integrity in all contact with applicants, General Managers and HR colleagues.
- Analyze current and potential future talent supply and business requirements developing a playbook of talent requirements for the future
- Prepare and review Job Descriptions, in liaison with the UASG companies, to ensure that they accurately reflect the responsibilities and requirements of the position.
- Prepare and review offer letters in line with agreed terms and conditions.
- Liaise between candidates and the HR teams for on-boarding process.
- Ensure the achievement of the required levels of Emiratization, while designing, in liaison with Group OD and Rewards Manager, GM and Senior Management career development opportunities within the Group.
- Perform other HR related duties as assigned by the CHRO.
- Education: University degree, Masters or MBA degree is preferred.
- Previous experience of in-house recruiting or agency recruiting.
- MS Office, Job Portals, Government labor regulations, Oracle.