To implement all system related entries of
diversified programs and activities related to Learning & Development to
maintain accurate update of database and related systems.
1. Implement all Oracle system related entries
to ensure that all records are accurately and timely updated.
2. Handle the data entry of attendance of all
courses conducted by the L&D as well as the no show cases to maintain
3. Handle the data entry of expenses for
employees attending from outside Cairo on the relevant system.
4. Handle the date entry of invoices of all
vendors involved in courses conducted by through L&D to CIB employees in a
5. Handle the catering of all the courses on
weekly basis and responsible for conveying the requests to the agreed catering
6. Maintain a payment log of all invoices
loaded on the system.
7. Check on monthly basisthe courses locations
as well as courses owners on the system.
8. Assist L&D officers in any requested
L&D pop up projects to ensure effective finalization.
9. Visit the classes to assure proper
implementation of L&D ground rulesrelated to attendance and course
10. Support the team in handling the logistics
of the summer internship project to ensure effective finalizing.
PoliciesProcesses and Procedures
11. Follow all relevant department policiesprocessesstandard
operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a
controlled and consistent manner
12. Implement the day-to-day operations
assigned for the department to ensure compliance with the established standards
13. Comply with all relevant CBE
regulationsbanking lawsAML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of
conduct in order to maintain CIBs sound legal position and mitigate any
• Bachelors degree of CommerceBusiness
AdministrationAccounting or its equivalent
• Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience
: Egypt-Giza-SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 4
SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 4
: Back Office
Apply From Here