3 to 7 years
9000 to 12000 EGP Per Month
- Collaborates with Group Financial Controller and Budget team in UAE to implement & daily Budget updates.
- Daily update collection, clearing from system and cash book in budget present it to Chief Accountant for the further review.
- Evaluates and approves or rejects expenses out of budget.
- Determines whether budget proposals follow regional regulations.
- Monitor spending to ensure it remains within Budget.
- Forecasts and tracks financial results throughout the year to budget projections.
- Co-ordinate with sales team, collect sales actual data and update budget on weekly basis.
- Organizes budget templates and data in clear and intuitive manner.
- Provides project summary status report on the weekly basis.
BUDGET ACCOUNTANT SKILLS:
- FINANCIAL SKILLS
- PLANNING AND ORGANIZING
- TRACKING BUDGET EXPENSES
- ANALYZING INFORMATION
- MANAGING PROCESSES
- DATA ENTRY MANAGEMENT
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND LANGUAGE REQUIRMENTS:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in similar role.
- Excellent financial reporting skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Apply for here