Reports to: Associate Director, Professional Development
The job holder will provide administrative support and clerical
services to the Professional Development Program. He/she will handle the
admission process and supervise its implementation for the courses. In
addition, arrange a registration and billing process of trainees in
assigned programs, prepare finances and accounting and follow-up on
public relations and marketing of assigned programs.
and post required notifications on the social media accounts for the
professional development program and the online digital media diploma
- Follow up on the communication channels of the program
- Issue the certificates and send them accordingly
- Assist in student recruitment for the programs
- Maintain accurate and regularly updated statistics and vital information on students database system
- Contribute to the annual reports as needed
- Secure and maintain the process of payment paperwork.
- Assist in the logistics and offering process of the intensive and tailor-made courses.
- Organize various events of the program
- Work closely with the program officer in the registration process on the Banner for all the professional development courses.
- Organize the program scheduling needs through a shared Google calendar
- Develop the content of the open enrollment courses for the website
- Prepare the course schedule in consultation with associate director
- Handle the responses to queries about the programs through emails, telephone, social media and walk-ins.
- Maintain the filling system
- Form registration and payment of fees of trainees
- Prepare teaching materials in consultation with instructors
in issuing invoices, follow up on payments and correspondence with
companies and clients in relation to intensive and tailor-made courses
- Perform any other related tasks as assigned
Minimum Education Requirements:
- BA in mass communication, Business Administration or related fields
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Preferred experience in business development and customer relationship management
- Excellent computer skills such as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Banner is an asset
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills
- Strong communication skills to interact with a diverse population of students
- Attention to detail is a must
- Self-motivated and team-oriented work style
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
This position is open until January 25, 2023
Placement is based on the candidates experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
American University in Cairo is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees. Individuals with disabilities are
encouraged to apply."
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
Apply for here