Junior Accountant - Zewail City - STJEGYPT
Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 0-1 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary Type : Growth Salary
- Locates and notifies customers of delinquent accounts (overdue accounts) by mail, or telephone, to solicit payment.
- Updates students accounts and records Responsible of the recruitment plan implementation effectively and efficiently.
- Reviews & follows up on credit and cash customers outstanding invoices.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, bank transfers, and Accounts Receivable journal entries.
- Facilitates payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients participate in.
- Handling students inquiries related to their balance, deadline etc.
- Traveling (give details of travel extent) to promote our school and programs.
- Proactively making suggestions for improvements in procedures/savings.
- Prepares all necessary end of month and end of year report.
- Performs any other tasks requested from manager, Accounts Receivables or Finance Director.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in educational institutes is preferred.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Very good communication skills.
- Good level of punctuality and accountability.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure with a minimum level of supervision.
- Very Good level of English language.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel…).
- Friendly, engaging personality.
Apply From Here | Now
للمزيد من الوظائف فى تخصص