- Generate sales qualified leads by conducting Internet-based targeted research based upon approved plan and transition to the appropriate Account Executive.
- Landing large deals by establishing multiple contacts within the target companies.
- Negotiate Rates and provide quotes for clients and prospects.
- Maintain develop map and penetrate existing clients organizations to gain in-depth understanding of their long-term goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements developing and negotiating contracts integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Work on expanding and enlarging business cooperation with Companys clients.
- Follow up monthly with the existing clients using business review technique to evaluate business cooperation status.
- Work closely with productions teams and manage escalations to resolve and fix all issues the clients may be facing.
- Keep clients updated with the latest improvements updates and new services added
- Bachelors Degree in Business Related subject
- 0-2 Years of experience in Call Center Preferable
- Fluent English Speaking and writing skills
- Microsoft skills (Excel Microsoft Project PowerPoint Word Internet Usage).
- The ability to meet deadlines and the ability to solve problems.
- Exhibits excellent communication& negotiation skills.
- Capability to be a self driven sales person at the running shift from 3 AM - 1:00 PM