for managing day-to-day HR operations effectively to provide proactive
HR support to employees and HR team members.
• Administer health and life insurance enrollments, claims, invoicing and complains.
• Support in the training logistics and administration.
• Maintain and update employees records physically and electronically.
• Attend to employees queries and respond promptly to relevant HR requests
• Manage and maintain employee records in related HR systems.
• Maintain and update the Org Charts, job descriptions and headcount reporting every month.
• Extract and generate standard and customized excel reports.
• Issue HR documents such as employment contracts, contract renewal forms, probation period forms, and HR letters.
• Responsible for governmental and labor office-related transactions/physical audits.
• Responsible for vacation and attendance system management.
• Maintain critical dates reminder including probation period, contracts renewal…etc.
• Responsible for getting required HRe-approvals on the system (Replacement/Incremental Boxes).
• Responsible for posting the job descriptions on the Mercedes-Benz career website and other recruitment platforms.
Responsible for conducting phone screening and gathering information
regarding education, experience, training, job skills and salary
• Perform recruitment duties such as scheduling
interviews, updating the calendar accordingly, answering phone calls,
and monitoring emails.
• Responsible for
sending all HR regular announcements/communications such as: New Hires,
Exits, Holiday Announcements, Personnel Changes, Corporate Deals, etc..
• Responsible for pre-hire activities and post-hire onboarding administration.
• Initiate on/off-boarding for employees and complete the relevant cycle.
• Conduct newly hired orientation and Induction Program.
• Responsible for HR procurement requirements in coordination with procurement, accounting and compliance departments.
• Responsible for assisting in the Employee Engagement Activities (including sharing ideas & implementing them).
• Responsible for working on getting corporate deals.
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration/Management/Commerce or any relevant area, from a reputable university.
· HR certificate/diploma is recommended.
• Understanding of Labor law, social insurance regulations and requirements.
• Understanding of the HR systems logic.
Soft skills/Individual Competence
· Good command in MS Office 365 (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Vision and Word).
Interpersonal and communication skills, ability to interact and engage
with both HR, Business stakeholders and expertise teams.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
· Solid customer service and relationship management skills.
· Attention to details and due diligence.
. 0-2 Years Experience
· Strong English language proficiency for both spoken and written.