|Job Description |
Senior Accountant, with proven experience of General
Accounting & Taxes (AR, AP, Bank/cash, FA, Payroll, GL, FI
• Accountable for full bookkeeping for outsourcing accounting;
• Accountable for timely reporting to the top-management of the company and the client (Optional);
• Participating in ERP implementation for the client.
Job Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
• Record and pay accounts payable
• Issue invoices to customers
• AR Collection
• Bank accounts reconciliation
• Monitor cash levels
• Account for fixed assets – acquiring, depreciation, disposal
• Payroll calculation and issue payments to employees
• Create financial statements and related financial reports
• Remit payroll taxes, VAT taxes, WHT taxes, and income taxes
• Collect information for the annual audit, internal and external (If needed)
• Mapping local books with Clients Operational System
• Daily journal registration & report
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce
(Accounting & Finance Major) from English Department is a must. CMA,
CFA, or MBA is a plus.
Personal & Professional Qualities:
• Fluent Professional English.
• Excellent knowledge of Financial & Accounting terms & concepts.
• Must be accurate & detail oriented, with the highest respects of deadlines.
Reports to: Finance Director.
All the candidates will be tested during the interview