- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the companys financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in the same position.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Advanced in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- advanced English language.
التقديم || من هنــــــــــــا