To achieve financial/non-financial targets assigned by delivering superior customer service within the scope of policies & procedure laid down by the bank.
1. Manage effectively the serve time spend with the customer to reach an acceptable service delivery within the turnaround time.
2. Abiding to BDC Service standards at all times.
3. Consistently deliver unbiased, competent and problem free services to meet and exceed customer expectations & achieve total customer satisfaction.
4. Ensure quality proposals to retail credit department to minimize number of declined cases.
5. Complete ownership of customer complaints and ensure that they are addressed as per laid down quality/service standards.
6. Be fully aware of bank products and services to increase business volume and identify cross-selling opportunities during customer interaction to achieve cross selling targets.
7. Adhere to branch process and report deviations to reach acceptable audit rating for the branch.
8. Awareness of credit policies/operation manual, so as to contain risk & rejection cases to the minimum.
9. Organizing his/her work layout and appearance to keep up bank image.
10. Provide constructive and constant feedback on improvement of products, services, processes to reduce cycle time of costs and enhance customer satisfaction
11. Ability to understand customers needs and provide appropriate solution and attention
12. Handle customers with different demographics.
13. Efficiently liaise/interact with internal stakeholder’s bank wide (call center, operations, etc.) to provide superior service to the customer.
14. Deal with unstructured and complex customer problems related to the bank (not restricted to his branch).
15. Taking ownership of customer problems and handling it till final resolution through coordinating with other partners.
16. To interact with other operational and functional departments to resolve customer problems.
17. Assess the credit worthiness of the customer and process the request based on the eligibility for onward submission to the repetitive decision authority.
18. Maximize Cross selling Ratio.
19. Achieve assigned financial and non-financial targets in line with the bank policy.
· Bachelor degree from accredited university in (Commerce, Business Administration, Economics & Finance) graduation year 2017,2018 and 2019
· Presentable with good communication &negotiation skills
· Strong command of English language
Apply from Here