NOW HIRING: HR OFFICER - MBC group
• Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
• Handling all operation tasks (Employment contract, Attendance, Medical, etc.,).
• Conduct employee onboarding, perform orientation and help organize training & development initiatives.
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
• Undertake tasks around performance management
• Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
• Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
• Ensure compliance with labor regulations
• 2 -4 years Proven experience as an HR Generalist
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Good knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems will be a plus.
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
• Willing to learn.
To apply send your cv on [email protected]