• Preparing vendors and suppliers invoices for payment
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
• Examining expenses submitted by employees
• Assist with accounting team in the preparation of monthly /yearly closing
• Analyze and reconcile bank and cash balance
• Update accounts receivable, payable and issue invoices
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance
• 2-5 years of proven accounting experience
• Excellent English language
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical and organization skills.
Location : Capital Business Park- El Sheikh Zayed
Interested Candidate send your resume to [email protected]