• Provide day-to-day support to Incorta customers.
• Design reports and dashboards.
• Enrich both the internal and customer knowledge base, and user community.
• External and internal communication.
You will be working in the APAC Time Zone (3:00 am - 11:00 am Cairo Time).
B.Sc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent.
3-5 years in system administration experience.
Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Strong experience in Linux.
Proficient in English.
Customer management skills:-
• Ability to understand customer problems and provide a technical solution in a timely manner.
• Ability to understand customer urgency and sensitivity of the problem.
• Ability to speak confidently and communicate clearly with customers.
• Ability to work well with demanding customer environment.
PREFERRED TO HAVE
Experience in Tomcat, Weblogic, Zookeeper, Spark, Hilex, Kafka.
Experience with BI tools like Tableau, MicroStrategy, PowerBI or a similar product is a plus.
Experience supporting applications is a plus.
Oracle ERP (E-Business Suite) knowledge is a plus.
ITIL V3 Foundation, and relevant technical certifications related to areas of expertise is a plus.
Experience in LDAP.
Experience in Python.
Knowledge in RDBMS, DB modeling, and SQL.
Alongside our competitive financial packages, Incorta offers:
Knowledgeable environment (talks and sessions for knowledge sharing - company support for events and meetups - time space for learning and discovering the cutting edge technologies whereas the companys mission).
Healthy environment (company support for sport activities - fruits day - sports equipment in the workplace).
Competitive salary package.Apply for here