Associates in this role get to:
• Keep things running: Coordinate, schedule, and plan meetings travel itineraries, events, and activities.
• Support the Executive: Be the first point-of-contact for the Executive; create correspondences and presentations as needed.
• Drive Sutherland forward: Attend meetings and publish minutes and action items; develop organizational or process improvements to improve efficiency.
• Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
Our most successful candidates will have:
• At least 1 year of experience providing support at the executive level.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
• Ability to be creative and resourceful in finding effective solutions to problems and situations.
• Reliability in following through with commitments and responsibilities.
• Excellent presentation skills (proficiency in PowerPoint).
• Calendar Management/Client Relations/Event Planning.
• Coordinating Video and Audio Conference Calls.
• Creating and Maintaining Databases.
• Very Good in MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.).
• Working Hours: Fixed from 09:00 PM till 06:00 PM
• Weekends: Saturdays & SundaysApply for here