• Update Bank
Data on Microsoft dynamics
• Prepare and Manage daily cash position.
• Forecast daily cash requirements to provide adequate liquidity needed and execute related actions.
• Execute and Supervising IDC, LC, and LG.
• Calculate and review Debit, Credit Interest and Loan Interest.
• Analyze banking fees and periodically reevaluate bank services and adjust as necessary.
• Maintaining strong relationship with banks and financial institutions.
• Communicate effectively with other departments to help ensure that cash is efficiently utilized.
• Administers bank accounts life cycle processes (opening, maintenance, maintaining strong relationship with banks and financial institutions
• Preparing monthly banks reconciliation, Cash Position Report.
• Bachelor of Business, Commerce, or any relevant discipline.
• Good in English writing, reading and speaking.
• 3-5 years of experience in the field of accounting.
• Very good command of MS. Office Applications, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Good problem analysis, assessment and communication skills.
• Judgment, problem-solving
• GP User (Preferred)
If interested, send your CV to [email protected]
with subject “Treasury Accountant