· Compile and maintain office records and office activities.
· Photocopy and distribute confidential documents to different offices in the AUC Campus by hand.
· Assist with data entry tasks for assigned projects and draft simple routine memos.
· Opens and routes incoming phone calls, mail and prepares outgoing mail.
· Prepare office inventory.
· Assist in organizing office events such as: Honors Assembly, Diploma Distribution Ceremony, Conferences.
· Responsible for the petty cash.
· Report machine errors and follow up its maintenance (i.e. AC, telephone, equipment...)
· Deal with vendors for maintenance (Plants, Xerox machines…etc)
· List the needed stationary for the office use, report on regular basis the level of inventory and recommend purchases.
· Run office related duties.
· Set up meeting rooms for departmental meetings.
· Troubleshoot equipment malfunction.
· Supervise the cleaning of the department and guest hospitality.
· Assist with bimonthly and annual department laboratory inventory, as assigned.
· Assist in the Education workshop directed logistics.
· Perform any other and related duties as assigned.
Minimum education requirement:
· University degree is required
· 2- 3 years of experience
· Work under pressure
· Familiar with English and Arabic languages (spoken and written)
· Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
· Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines efficiently
· Strong communication and organizational skills Apply for here