Mest company is looking for Purchasing Specialist
• Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
• Validate and confirm with the LOBs Technical teams, the quantity and specifications required per purchase order.
• Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
• Update on a regular basis Suppliers master data file & ensure that all new suppliers are added with all their contact details.
• Perform on a regular basis suppliers performance using an evaluation form.
• Maintain an efficient filing system for all purchase documentation per project, for tracking and generating reports on need basis by superiors.
• Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
• Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
• Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
• Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
• Excellent Purchasing knowledge.
• Excellent computer skills, Microsoft office and Intern
et is a MUST.
• 2 to 4 years’ experience
• Bachelor degree
Location : Dokki
Pleas send your cv : firstname.lastname@example.org , and mention the title in the email subject