1. Effectively communicate the brands mission.
2. Actively work on enhancing the clients public image and manage clients social
media pages including responding to fans, and pro-actively engaging with users.
3. Monitor and report the results of online reviews and public commentary daily.
4. Enforce the Social Media guidelines as defined by the brand.
5. Monitor the success of the brand in terms of the overall marketing strategy
through social media listening.
6. Generate monthly Frequently Asked Questions sheet and customer service
weekly reports for the client.
7. Create and implement community management strategies and crisis
management action plans.
8. Support execution of campaigns from conception to launch, from a community
9. Stay up-to-date with digital trends.
Job Requirements (QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES):
1. Fluent Arabic and English; spoken and writing skills.
2. Bachelors degree required (Degree in Public Relations or Journalism is
3. Minimum 2-3 years of community management experience.
4. Strong understanding of the UAE market including dialect, culture and political
landscape is preferable.
5. Team player, detail-oriented, flexible, and has good communication skills.
6. Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple tasks
with changing priorities.
7. Ability to prioritize, multi-task efficiently and respond to ongoing requests in a
8. Knowledge of social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) and analytics softwareApply for here