Posting Country: Egypt
Date Posted: 17-Jun-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Seasonal
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
VodaNation is Vodafones internship program for undergrad students who are looking to add a challenging and exciting experience to their student life. They will get front-row seats to experience the real work environment and receive the needed coaching and mentorship.
This summer, the program will go virtual giving you the same experience at a safer distance. What can you expect out of this internship?
• Exciting 4 week projects across different tracks covering Digital Marketing, Software Development, Big Data, Communications, Graphic Design, Project Management, Operational Planning, Finance, HR, Market Research and more
• Tailored learning tracks and career coaching
• Networking and engagement activities
• Adaptation of your skills and knowledge to cope with the virtual work environment
• Like-minded community of interns and mentors
• Rewarding salary and performance bonus
• Enrollment in Vodafones youth pipeline for Graduate job opportunities
Who do we expect to apply for this internship?
• University students in their Junior or Senior or Graduating Senior years
• Someone with a GPA of 3 or above or equivalent
• Someone with fluent English language and strong interpersonal skills
• Someone who is ready for new challenges
• Someone who actively participated in extracurricular activities and previous internships
• Someone who can work independently and in teams
• Someone with a strong commitment level
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey. Apply for here