Act as a liaison between the business stakeholders who have requirements and problems and the technical team who help in providing those requirements and solving these problems.
1. Gather requirements from business stakeholders and analyze, confirm, communicate and document these requirements.
2. Document user stories and acceptance criteria (functional and non-functional) on VSTS and make sure all the details are captured and documented.
3. Prepare deployment announcement emails at the end of each sprint.
4. Attend sprint planning meetings and communicate the sprint scope to the business stakeholders.
5. Break down high-level product features into user stories with the appropriate amount of details.
6. Contribute towards the design and delivery of high quality, accurate and easy to use software documentation and artifacts for both technical and non-technical readers.
7. Seek information about product features from developers to produce software specs and design documents.
8. Attend daily sScrum meetings with development teams to ensure that requirements are implemented as expected.
9. Work with the scrum team to execute the product vision by defining needs and recommend solutions that deliver value.
10. Refine requirements during the iteration and update VSTS.
11. Deliver user manuals for new modules and projects.
1. Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalant
2. A minimum of 1-2 years experience as IT Business Analyst.
3. Experience in building Business Analysis artifacts like process flows, gap analysis, user stories, and others.
4. Knowledge of the different software development lifecycles.
5. Excellent experience in analyzing and documenting complex business processes.
6. Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
7. Excellent negotiation skills.
8. Good command of Arabic and English.
9. Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
10. Able to build partnerships and work well in teams
11. Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level
12. Ensure deliverables are always fulfilling the business need by conducting solution validation and verification and running user acceptance tests (UAT)Apply for here