-Review FG (Finish Goods) movements (Write off, free products,…) "abnormal transactions.
-Conduct sudden WH/Cold stores visits to;
1- Determine the completeness and existence of the inventory
2- Matching goods receipts with original purchase orders
3- Ensure that the goods are inspected by the quality team before they are dispatched
4- Review the documentation of stock records to ensure that SAP is updated daily to ensure completeness of all transactions
5- Execute the Transaction Code MB51 to match total Qty 101 with 321
6- Ensure that Stock items are stored in an organised manner, including items that require special storage conditions
7- Stock items that require scrapping are segregated in the warehouse, approved prior to scrapping and processed on a timely basis"
- Ensure all receipts are properly recorded on SAP and follow up with relate parties to ensure the accuracy
- Full control of scrap tracking stock movements (Approved prices ,recording, reconciliation)
- Monitoring and Tracking operating supplies & utilities movements (Non Purchase Order / Purchase Order movement)
- Participate in scrap committees
- Fixed assets transferring confirmation
- Review Direct Labor documentation to ensure that Pepsico does not pay to Direct Labor suppliers more than what should be paid through
A- Ensuing that the salary matrix sheet is updated regularly by the Direct Labor manager.
B- Ensuring that payment is done for direct labour who actually provided services to PCE (Beverage)."
- Full control of Petty cash process, “documentation, Approval”
- Other income process “documentation, reviewing & follow up with IBM the posting”
- Energy & Utilities - Other invoices (verification and approval process and follow up with IBM). E.g. Electricity , Natural Gas , Cleaning/Sanitation.
- Deployment invoices (Freight - STO & SO ) S&D Cost and ensure proper allocation between Make & Move
- Tracking & proceed invoices on Aquila
- Money transfers, registration & workshop
- Tracking for Plant & workshop direct purchases
- Monthly social insurance requests
- Cafeteria Controls
- Reviewing biweekly MOH (Manufacturing Overhead)
- Monitor monthly blocked & near to expiry stocks and share with plants controller
- PBI inter company entries & confirmation
- PBI revenues reconciliation and prepare the monthly “VAT” tax calculation related entries.
- Cash false, salaried, check list & deposits
- Monthly accrual calculation, entry & report analysis
- Monthly freight accrual
- Confirmation for others transfers between locations (exclude Finished Goods)
- Free products budget updates.
- Sudden Counts
- Perform waste analysis after production back flush
- Run MCRO report
- Execute the T-Code MB51 for production transferred from 53** to 54** to ensure WH(Warehouse) received all produced quantity.
- Run COGI report to check errors noted from back flush review
Bachelors degree in finance.
0 - 2 Years of experience in Finance.
English proficiency is required in speaking, reading ,and writing.
Excellent Analytical & Communication skills.
Preferably a good excel user.
Good Multi-Tasking skills.Apply for here