Do you have an interest in Human Resources or studying towards a Human Resource Management degree and want to experience HR in a real environment Join Souqkits family for a challenging 3-month internship.
• Assist in the recruitment process
• Screen resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Post update and remove job ads from job boards career pages and social networks
• Designing and executing HR policies and procedures.
• Participate in performance evaluation processes.
• Organize training team meetings and events when required.
• Carry out the orientation of newly hired employees/interns explain human resources policies and procedures.
• Assist in maintaining organizational charts and detailed job descriptions.
• Assist in managing employees and interns needs.
• Bachelors degree in business administration or any related discipline.
Or Students pursuing a bachelors degree in Business Administration
• Experience in HR is a PLUS.
• Committed to internship timeline schedule.
• Excellent command in English.
• Comfortable with Excel Word and PowerPoint
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Passionate about experiencing cross-HR functions
• Should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Multitasking Ability. Internship
Type: Unpaid Internship
Job Location: Work from home
Duration: 3 months
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Application Deadline: 13/10/2020
Dont forget to follow us on all social media platforms to be notified of more job/internship opportunities and even more of our best offerings to comeApply From Here